ANST - It's been real

knotwork at juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Tue Jun 9 15:11:22 PDT 1998

Galen will be deeply missed; his postings had some substance to them.  I
know how he feels, though.  I know several people who have quit for the
same reason.  Maybe we could go back to posting relevant things.  If we
would curb our attempts to be "cute," maybe Galen would  find the list
worth his while again.

Still sifting the chaff,

Joanna