ANST - "POP"!

Wed Jun 10 10:51:16 PDT 1998

	<deleted>
> The way of making "pop" for a lot of homebrewers' is to use champagne
> yeast and bottle immediately after mixing all of the ingredients. After
> a couple days they drop the temperature to keep the bottles form
> exploding.

	<deleted
> I for one can't afford the system for forced carbonation.
>
> Yet.
>
> Ciao,
>
> Phelim "Pug" Gervase  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is
> something

Seems to me you could make a non-alcoholic soda, by bottling the diluted
syrup with a little dry ice.  The pressure should force some of the CO2 to
go into solution as carbonic acid and give you a fizzy drink.

You can also make fizzy drinks by using a soda syphon to produce soda water
and dilute your syrup in the glass.  I use this method for fizzy fruit
drinks.  Not period, but it works.

Bear