ANST - It's been real

debbie andrews galiena at juno.com
Wed Jun 10 13:13:53 PDT 1998

Greetings Ansteorra:
    I am new to this list, but not to the S.C.A. I have been following
with some interest the subject lines of "pop", chain-mail, looms , etc.,
and have learned a few things, esp. how to use my delete button.
   I have to agree with Gorm about the total differences that make up our
wonderful group. That is what makes us an extremely large family.
     We pass on learned information, constructive criticism
(unfortunately sometimes destructive), help each other out when needed,
offer advice both within the Society and in the modern world. The list
could go on, but I hope my point comes across.
     I have had the time of my life meeting such different people and
making friends in many parts of this Kingdom, may it continue.
   I hope to meet more of you at some point in time. Continue living the
"Dream" the way that  you feel is right for you.
    If I have offended anyone, please e-mail me privately at
Galiena at jno.com.

In Service to the Kingdom of Ansteorra
Ly. Galiena Gruenstien