ANST - swords

Mike C. Baker kihe at ticnet.com
Wed Jun 10 20:28:33 PDT 1998

> From: jhartel <jhartel at net-link.net>
> ches wrote:
> > WOW! What an adventure! A group of us were purchasing a sword for a
freind
> > as a knighting gift. {SNIP SNIP SNIP}
> So far the answers have all been good ones.  If you are a paranoid type
> {PLEASE note sarcasm/humor/ silly grinning face :} )then perhaps you
could:
> 1)Have the local PD put it down in writing, signed and notarized.  Sort
> of like the NON SCRIPTO NON EST motto I long ago learned in the College
> of Heralds.
> 2) Give up the Explorer and but a vehicle with a trunk (or perhaps
> an elephant...)

 Moriel, ya left out Part C:  purchase a trunk large enough to contain
said unsharpened, boxed, sword -- and put same in the back of the
Explorer.

Sheesh, the things ya gotta do sometimes...

Amra, blade purveyor and sharpener
----
Mike C. Baker
SCA: Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
"Other": Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard)
My opinions are my own -- who else would want them?
e-mail: kihe at ticnet.com OR kihe at rocketmail.com