ANST - Info Request

John Yates ktmc at icok.net
Thu Jun 11 12:29:35 PDT 1998

A Happy Thursday to the Ansteorrans of the net!
   I have appreciated (and am still appreciating) material I am seeing
on glue and paste. I think it gives me some good ideas for the A&S
project I have in mind.
   I have another request. I could use some information on cuirre boille
armor (quite possible mispelled). I am recently back in after a couple
of periods in high school and college an increasing number of years ago.
I am trying to use the 'boiled' heavy leather to round off my armor, or
at least until I can have some metal (a lot!) shaped into the elbows and
knees.
   I would appreciate your help/advice/pointers.

   Valstarr