ANST - swords and transport

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Thu Jun 11 13:02:13 PDT 1998

Heilsa Lord Owen...

Kief here... Pondering the law while writing from the account of HE Lorraine...

>One thing I love about Oklahoma, axes and machetes are classified as tools.
>:)
>
>                    Lord Owen ap Aeddan........

Axes, machetes, hammers, frog gigs, brush knives and axes, baseball bats, ice
picks, etc...are all either tools or recreational items... Until they are used
in wrongful ways... Then they are weapons. I feel the same about swords,
fighting axes, fighting hammers, spears, maces, etc... They should be legal
until they are used or "displayed" in a wrongful manner...

Waes Thu Hael kinsman...

Kief