ANST - swords and transport

John Yates ktmc at icok.net
Thu Jun 11 14:35:52 PDT 1998

Lord Owen ap Aeddan.....stated;
"One thing I love about Oklahoma, axes and machetes are classified as
tools.
:)"

Seconding that, I once purchased a wakazashi at an auction. When I got
back in the home area, I was talking with one of the local officers
about it, and he wound up wanting to see it, so I pulled it out of the
wagon. Of course, riding as an observer with law enforcement
occasionally may not hurt! Seriously, I don't know as the issue is
really that major a one in Oklahoma, unless it's under blatant
circumstances. Don't take this as legal advice, however.... :)

Valstarr