ANST - re: Nobility

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Jun 11 15:06:31 PDT 1998

I. Marc Carlson said something that sounded like:
>   If you were asking about how Baronies work, is
>   it possible that rather than not liking your previous questions, people
>   were just disinclined to be misconstrued, or to be accused of being
>   "political"?

Honestly didn't think about that. What I was asking was with regards to
expectations of the Landed Nobility from the group, do they change when
the landed nobles change, etc. I guess they could be "political"
questions, but I never understand everything involved in politics.

>   Therefore, please allow me to respond to the questions I did get.

Certainly.

>   Something at the back of my mind says that yes, but that's probably wrong.

Are we a bit pessimistic today?

*grin*

Ciao,