ANST - brewing looms

Pat St. Jean stjeanp at pdq.net
Fri Jun 12 07:32:14 PDT 1998

On Fri, 12 Jun 1998, sabella wrote:
>how does one brew looms?  sez sabella toungue firmly in cheeke.

You'll just have to wheat a while for me to spin a good enough yarn on
that one...

Seriously though...  Could someone please send me a decent recipe for
some mead?  I've about freed up enough closet space to let the carboy
sit for a while.  I'll be so grateful that I'll repay with a few bottles
:)

thanks!
   Felipe

--
Pat in Houston    1997 XLH 883 (Rocinante)    http://freeweb.pdq.net/stjeanp
AMA #628294 TMRA #32588 HOG #1027226          EKIII codes with me!

  "...any way the wind blows." -- Freddie Mercury/Queen