ANST - Not period, but OHHH are these good![Fwd: FW: Cookie Recipe]

Sandy M Koenig ravensmk at juno.com
Wed Jun 17 02:51:42 PDT 1998

Ok, here's one for you.
		Zucchini  Frittata
		serves 4

5 eggs
salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp. dried basil
1 tsp. dried oregano  ( I used italian seasoning)
5 tbls. grated Parmesan cheese
2 tbls.  olive oil   ( I used canola oil)
1 large tomato, chopped   (I used Roma tomatoes, sliced)
1 medium zucchini, washed and sliced thinly

In medium bowl, beat eggs slightly with salt, pepper, basil and oregano.
 Stir in half the Parmesan cheese.
Set aside.

In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, saute' tomatoes and zucchini in oil until
zucchini is lightly browned.

Pour in egg mixture and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.  Cook
over medium-low heat until eggs are well set, approximately 20 minutes.

Cut into 4 wedges and serve immediately.
Note:   the recipe also calls for 1 cup cottage cheese, but I found it
made the dish watery.   better to just put the cottage cheese on top or
omit.

Per serving:  240 calories, 16 grams fat, 275 mg cholesterol, 18 grams
protein, 5 grams carb.   1 gram fiber, 430 mg sodium, 155 mg calcium, 1
mg iron, 23 mcg folate

Raven