ANST - Brewing/vinting terminology

Alan J. Boertjens a-boertjens1 at ti.com
Wed Jun 17 07:39:09 PDT 1998

SCOTT A WAGGONER wrote:

> Robert Brown <gorm at intplsrv.net> writes:
> >I have made a fermented beverage using apple cider, and cinnamon,
> >adding yeast, and allowing to ferment.  What would this be called.
> >Gorm
> >Stronghold of FalconRidge
> >

> Call it "Attack of the Cydermen"

It be-WHO-ves me to point out that such a drink would be scarf-ed
down quite quickly, but it sure sounds like such a drink would turn
my belly to jelly, baby!  Once the local supply ran out, we would need
a K-9 to track some more down.  Hmm...perhaps The Master brewer has a
few cases stashed away?  But if we drink too much we may need a
Doctor to rescue us.  And if we get into trouble when drunk on this
brew the authorities may have feathered and Tarred-us.  Just a comment
about the "Attack of the Cydermen" brew...don't put gold flakes in it!

~Johan Bjonrsson