ANST - Re: ansteorra V1 #1429

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Wed Jun 17 10:49:33 PDT 1998

On Wed, 17 Jun 1998 12:08:47 -0500 "Fox Anton Purtill"
<fpurtill at simpletel.com> writes:
>> And beyond all of that, I still wonder what others might think of
>the use of a naked Patent. Would that be an acceptable method, if such a
>> thing were to be allowed, to recognize those considered as Peers who
>> do not otherwise fit nicely into the current Patent bestowing
>Orders?
>
>People at work are looking at me funny, laughing out loud.  I can just
>see the title confirmation ceremony...
>
>"A WE, Rex, Regina, bestow upon thee rights and privledge and the
>honor thou has as naked.  And with this we grant arms undressed."
>
>Hmm...  Can I design the scroll, PLEEEEEEEZE?
>
>    Fox Purtill

Well, in the meantime while all this is being discussed, can the
prospective peers just put "Patent Pending" after their current titles?

Scott Waggoner
Mayne de la Croix --- The original MiB (tm)**
Gate's Edge Canton, Barony of  Stargate,  Ansteorra

** (tm) = "that's me!"