ANST - Dying on the field

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Wed Jun 17 20:59:47 PDT 1998

On Wed, 17 Jun 98 20:54:11 PDT "Laury Torrence"
<J-LTorrence at worldnet.att.net> writes:

>> Wolfger von Sibenburgen wrote:
>> I thought "Not in the face! Not in the face!" was appropriate. With
>> one hand thrown over the faceplate. :^)
>
>One of the first rules of fighting: Never parry with your face!
>HE Caterina

I can speak from experience on that one. My martial arts teacher decided
it was time to got full speed, full contact with no pads (hey it is my
third class after all) and i received a nice shiner on the left eye in
the process.

Scott Waggoner
Mayne de la Croix --- The original MiB
Gate's Edge Canton, Barony of  Stargate,  Ansteorra