ANST - awards & peasants & peers, oh my

Corey Van Zandt sircorwin at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 17 23:39:32 PDT 1998

>On Wed, 17 Jun 1998, Joel Schumacher <jschumac at jcpenney.com> wrote:
>> Of all the "brass-hats" I've met, I've not known many without some
>> sort of air of superiority.

                  THATS BECAUSE THEY ARE SUPERIOR SILLY!

>> How many "brass-hats" go from camp to camp, meeting people without
>> some dignified act or entourage?  How many brass hats shout to
passers
>> by to "come join us"?  "Here, sit here in my chair, I can stand".
>> "Want something to eat?"  "Who are you, where are you from?"

           THATS THE HOSPITALERS JOB :}   actually everyone's

>> I don't really know why people argue the "historically accurate"
>> viewpoint.  It seems only used when to win arguments or put people
>> down, not to make the society more realistic.
>
>> If we're not accurate anyway, why not ...

       You can be as accurate as you like...

>> make everyone knights if they so desire? Why not let everyone pick
>> their title and personna and act it out?

     Sumthin fer nuthin and yer chicks fer free!

>> To kind of answer the question about would I dare question Inman's
>> right to be a knight.  I wouldn't expect him to fail a test, would
>> you?

That logic is way wacked!!  You couldn't FATHOM the tests that man could
and has passed... I know one thing.....Duke Inman will still be a duke
100years from now....lest we make some new titles to hang off
him...like.......HIS GRAND DUKALSHIP Inman...:}

SirCorwin
who fails tests all the time(well....actually never but to sound
sincere)
:}