ANST - awards & peasants & peers, oh my

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Thu Jun 18 14:47:30 PDT 1998

<< > I heard--that the total came to some 1100 odd persons through the
 > gate.

 Okay...hmmm...my memory is at times as firm as cottage cheese (play Trivial
 Pursuit with me one day and you'll see what I mean), but I could have sworn
that
 I was standing next to Edwin when the autocrat told him the total at the gate
 and it was around 850-950.

Okay, I know how many were at the gate......

.....they were ALL at the gate, at one time or another (including me).

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)

(Okay, so my humor needs work sometimes.  Haven't you been off your feed on
occasion?)