ANST - Shooting from the Hip

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Thu Jun 18 15:08:38 PDT 1998

<< > Aquilanne wrote:
 > heehee (loud stage whisper)-- "she's really just a big ol' teddybear!! But
 > don't tell anyne, It's A Secret!"

 One of these days we need to get together for a nice, cool, something
 to drink, and dare people to brave a "gauntlet of wit".  She who garners
 the most groaning, pained expressions wins!! (actually I think we'd win
 either way, just tormenting folks!)   What say?  Could be more fun than
 mere mortals are allowed to have!

What?  No contest for us men?  Shame on you!  I thought we did away with that
sexist thing a long time ago!

(smile)

<< Baroness Caterina (feeling like a smarty-pants at the moment)
 Bryn Gwlad

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)

(Are you wearing them?)