ANST - Was - Shooting from the Hip/now a "punny" afternoon

sach at lcc.net sach at lcc.net
Thu Jun 18 21:30:48 PDT 1998

Dearest Caterina...
Knowing you sober AND intoxicated I can honestly say that you don't need
another hurricane and when are you not having a blond moment? :)

Dearest Horoun...
I honestly can't see you serving ANYONE drinks...but you should have seen
the picture in my mind when I tried!!  :)

Affectionately to you both and in service to the dream,