ANST - ANST-shooting from the hip

Sandy M Koenig ravensmk at juno.com
Fri Jun 19 02:42:21 PDT 1998

If you are the Horoun I think you are, you are NOT overweight.
You are a gorgeous light fighter with wavy hair, very sexy build,
moustache and you wear middle eastern garb, and play with Ravensfort.
Am I correct?

Raven aka Sandy who wears pink and purple and has lately herself adopted
the middle eastern look