ANST - Was - Shooting from the Hip/now a "punny" afternoon

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Fri Jun 19 19:16:34 PDT 1998

On 19 Jun 98, at 20:22, Laury Torrence wrote:

> > A feather is erotic, a *feather duster* is kinky, using the whole
> > chicken is grounds for involuntary phychiatric hospitalization.
>
> Not to mention just plain disgusting!  Hate to see a perfectly useful
> feast item used in such a manner!!

actually, digusting is serving the chicken at the feast after the fact ...

i think i'll have chinese delivered (... also attributed to the polish aristocracy ...
problem was that it was delivered by the mongol empire ... let this be a lesson in not
tipping the delivery driver)

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves