ANST - Barbarians at the gates?!

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Fri Jun 19 22:45:42 PDT 1998

On 20 Jun 98, at 0:28, Laury Torrence wrote:

> Yeah, unfortunately (if you'll recall) I'm the one that started that
> particular thread. Hmmm, lobbing dead horses instead of ?  Could have made
> Agincourt or Crecy interesting.  Would have made filming that particular
> scene in Henry V a real bitch though!!

it is related that the mongols were noted for using bacteral warfare in their sieges  ...
would find suitably decaying horses from the battlefield and then would have their siege
engioneers lob them over the besieged city walls  ... giant wooden rabbits are an
entirely different matter.

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves