ANST - Re: Ex-Duke Angus-perceptions of SCA

Raymond Catz scurlock at ies.net
Sat Jun 20 15:25:21 PDT 1998

Not a solitary thing!  I hope that you'll forgive me for this, but this was
my livelihood on the line here. My job was not to change his view of the
SCA, and this is not something that I could have realistically done.  My
job was to improve his perception of me.  With the aid of some courtroom
skills and a lot of beer, I think that I was largely successful.  With any
luck, this may have ameliorated his attitude, but I won't count on it.

			Jeremy