ANST - Re: Ex-Duke Angus-perceptions of SCA

sabella sabella at gte.net
Sat Jun 20 16:14:45 PDT 1998

hmmmm, I was thinking more along the lines of a post-class invite to a revel or
event.
In my case, I introduced my mother who firmly believed that the sca was a
satanic organization to some of my more ''toghether'' sca friends, now she knows
were all nuts.  grins...  or at least she wonders how such nice
people could put up with her nutty dtr....
sabella

ps...know about the ''job on the line'' thing.  bin there, dun that, layed
low......