ANST - this space for rent ....

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Sat Jun 20 18:12:11 PDT 1998

On 20 Jun 98, at 21:03, Sandy M Koenig wrote:

> I've actually been enjoying the comments

better creative silliness than dead-air ... one of universal (usually) traits of most
scadian types is a often warped and creative sense of humour ... here it serves as a
"carrier" / "heartbeat" that underlies and fills the voids in the information flow.  such
verbal "fencing" is a wonderful recreation and great way to pass the time .... if folk
dun'na care for it, all they have to do is create new or perpetuate old threadings ....

such is the nature of general channels .... when i was doing that sysop thing a while
back, alwsy made sure that each topic "bank" had a general area to serve the same
pupose that this one does ... sometimes serious, often times frivolous, and insures the
specific areas remain focused.

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves