ANST - fashion & practicality ....

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Sun Jun 21 12:46:01 PDT 1998

On 21 Jun 98, at 14:16, Robert Brown wrote:

> > not necessarily ... often they are the result of fear, politics,
> > mis-understanding, or purposeful misinformation.
>
> Precisely.  That's why if you cross the state border with a barefoot minor
> without their parents consent, you're married,

so, if i have two or more barefoot minors in the car and cross a state line i'm converted
by law into a mormon or islam ????  what if i'm barefoot at the time (per usual when
driving ...) ... or they're the same sex ... male & female .. what if they're minors in one
state nad not the other ... or barefoot miners instead of minors ... the mind boggles

> ... or the laws after you the minute you get a fish drunk.

so, anyone who provides me with alcohol is breaking the law ??? (sun / moon piscean)
... probably a good thing though

'wolf

... carpe ichthae