ANST - Bottles and Brewing

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Sun Jun 21 23:03:20 PDT 1998

On Sun, 21 Jun 1998 08:06:29 -0500 (CDT) "Pug Bainter" <pug at pug.net>
writes:
>SCOTT A WAGGONER said something that sounded like:
>> >Btw, I've found that if hot water (~140F) for 15 minutes doesn't get
>> >them, no amount of soaking will. Of course you have to peal the paper
>> >off after about 5-10 minutes so it can soak through to the glue.
>> Has anyone tried actually putting the bottles in BOILING water?
>
>Considering that I can put my hands in 140F water and not in boiling
>water, no I haven't tried it.

Well, a note for those who might not think things through before trying
it:

If you try using boiling water, invest in a set of tongs!

Scott Waggoner
Mayne de la Croix --- The original MiB
Gate's Edge Canton, Barony of  Stargate,  Ansteorra

-----Are YOU fighting at TRF this year? Ask me for details-----