ANST - Congrats HL Pug

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Jun 22 09:21:38 PDT 1998

Casey&Coni said something that sounded like:
> Watch out, Pug... you're turning into one of them thar high falutin types
> you always claim to be too naive to know anything about ;)

Now I know I'm in trouble. Not only do I not know what the heck the Star
is really about, but I don't know how to behave.

I was very shocked by it. Despite the fact that I always thought I'd get
one because of the high visibility (and at times truly feared it), I'd
settled down to it being next year sometime.

(Hell, I couldn't tell you came up and congratulated me afterwards 'cause
 I was in that much shock/surprise.)

> A few years down
> the road, perhaps a Pelican and then.... THE WORLD *MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA*!

I figured from the people who've been elevated lately, I've only got 16
more years of hard work and quite a bit of growing to go.

Ciao,