ANST - bokken & shinai ... leads to a question on icons ...

Mike C. Baker kihe at ticnet.com
Tue Jun 23 05:59:05 PDT 1998

'wolf, I've got a possible blazon for that wolf/dragon thingie.

Beware, this is off the top o' me head, and will need to be
vetted / confirmed!

	Per pale arondi argent and sable, a wolf and a
	dragon combattant counterchanged, dragon's
	head to base

Mike C. Baker
SCA: Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
"Other": Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard)
My opinions are my own -- who else would want them?
e-mail: kihe at ticnet.com OR kihe at rocketmail.com

> note:
> any artists out there want a commission ... want a design that
incorporates that idea
> and reflects my two "totems" (primary aspects of self) - celtic styled,
wolf (sable on
> argent, with argent "eye") & dragon (argent on sable, with a "sable" eye)
in a "yin-
> yang" configuration (base design for a tat' and something else ... grin)
.. two versions