ANST - any machinists out there ....

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Tue Jun 23 11:41:38 PDT 1998

just back from breakfast and a run-in with a loose pit-bull'ish canine that attacked me
whilke i was walking in the street (care to guess who won that little contest ...) ...

downside is that i need my trusty walking stick repaired .. want to replace the now
split hickory shaft with a nice piece of turned aircraft grade aluminum (black anodized
a plus ...).  if anyone out there has access to a shop and wants that commission,