ANST - hi there (new in town)

Cougar cougar17 at swbell.net
Sun Jun 21 22:02:23 PDT 1998

Hey celine!!

As you can see by the late response, I dont get on here much. I KEEP
saying I'm gonna get more involved, KEEP saying I'm gonna get my armor
together, KEEP saying I'm going to make it to practice, etc, but....well
you know the mundane world! Things keep popping up! Well, nice to have
you aboard. Keep watching this list, and find a newsletter for your
area. They always have stuff about thing going on, and are really worth
it. Play Nice, and Have Fun!!
					Cougar!!

P.S. Do you know how to get in touch with a Sir Devieth <sp?> Mundane
name David Grubbs? Been looking for him for about 17 years now, and he
used to be with the Albuquerque area.