ANST - threads, subject lines and editing

Sandy M Koenig ravensmk at juno.com
Tue Jun 23 17:20:57 PDT 1998

To all who have complained about my DS9 subject line.
First of all, yes, I realize this was off topic.   We were playing late
at night and I just started a topic of discussion.
And, yes, it was off topic, but I have suffered through discussions about
dead horses, people complaining
about Timo's Gulf War list, and other topics that I can't think of right
now that were NOT SCA related, cabana boys comes to mind, and have not
given it another thought, but it seems like so many people have ragged on
me either in public or private, that I feel I have something to say on
these topics.

I have seen people complain about editing  messages, yet I have gone
through countless new messages with
2 to 4 old messages still in the content.

 I have seen people complain about not changing the subject line, yet no
one seems to do it.

Yet, when I seem to do these very things, several people,
some who have complained about the problem, but don't make it a practice
themselves, have complained about me not editing or maybe even changing
the subject line.

I made it a point to say DS9, that way those of you who don't care can
just delete the message.  I haven't cared about the white scarves
discussion, and, yes, while it was
SCA related, I wasn't interested, so I just hit the delete button.

I don't normally get very aggravated about things, but when people do the
same things I do, yet I am reprimanded, it kind of ticks me off.

Sorry if I have offended anyone, but I have seen so many off topic things
on this list, I don't see what a big deal it is to have a little
discussion about DS9.

Raven