ANST - DS9

Amy Chastain alycie at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 23 19:01:15 PDT 1998

Um...I think the point they were trying to make was that you kinda
spoiled it for them...they hadn't seen it when you asked the
question...Kinda like when your watching a movie and the friend that
your with has already seen it and right before the best part says "Oh
this and this is going to happen" and you wonder why you rented/went to
the movie in the first place. :)

Alycie