ANST - Several questions

David Backlin dbackli at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 24 05:40:54 PDT 1998

---C Scot Henry <henrycs at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> 4.  Although I agree the DS-9 thread in not on-topic and was
disappointed
> when my husband chose not to watch it with me - the end had already
been
> spoiled since he read e-mail before the show

Yeah, a LOT of people (myself included) knew Dax's fate in advance (it
was also in TV Guide). Not a big secret since most people knew Terry
Ferrell wasn't returning next season.

, I often find it interesting
> that many people in the SCA are into computers, gaming, Star Trek and
> X-Files among other things

Don't forget Doctor Who! :)

>  What think ye?

I think I'm definitely not the man I was... thank goodness! :)

==
Ld. Edrei the Quiet                      mka Dave Backlin
Merchant & Adventurer                    Ad/ PR Student
Shire-March of the Grimfells             University of Arkansas
Kingdom of Calontir                      Fayettveille, AR

                      dbackli at yahoo.com