ANST - Cruxcifixion - questions and answers

Genevieve de Courtanvaux gdc at airmail.net
Wed Jun 24 09:54:01 PDT 1998

I need to correct one of my answers to you.....that of when crucifixion was
ended. According to A History of Torture crucifixion reemerged throughout
the centuries. In 1127 the last recorded crucifixion occurred in France.
Bertholde, the murderer of Charles the Righteous, was crucified by the order
of Louis.
Genevieve de Courtanvaux