ANST - Fwd: copyright permission withdrawn

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Thu Jun 25 11:48:44 PDT 1998

On 25 Jun 98, at 13:05, Mararede at aol.com wrote:

> Does anyone know the story behihnd this? I think a lot of us would like
> enlightenment.

an entry point to the matter can be found at:

	http://members.tripod.com/~whitebard/reward.htm

by the by .. a *great* page (for best effect make sure your audio is working ... grin)

who has known "The Bard" for many, many years, and will be first to state that he is
one of the most ethical and honour-bound of any society type that i have ever know ...
first met him in person during "The Ansteorran Inquisition" and renewed that
aquaintance later online via the bbs and later the internet environs ... can also
recommend his music *highly* (have several of his tapes and eagerly awaiting
"Borderland Ballads" ...)

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves