ANST - Fwd: copyright permission withdrawn

Donal & Sosha catsden at texas.net
Thu Jun 25 22:54:11 PDT 1998

Dennis O'Connor wrote:

(letter from the BoD snipped)
> Now, you want to know why the Board did this ?
> Ask them, not me.  I don't speak for the SCA.

You just did. You published a letter that is published elsewhere,
apparently to no other purpose than to attempt to predjudice folk
against Marcus. He did not attempt to defend himself on the list, did
not attempt to turn people against the BoD or the Crown of Atenveldt,
did nothing on this list other than offer his email addy for private
discussion. You, on the other hand, published _only_ the information
that put him in the worst light, after numerous statements by others
to the effect that this was an inappropriate thread. It looks like you
are the one with the axe to grind. (ref.
http://members.tripod.com/~whitebard/reward.htm for the joke) IMHO,
this discussion, involving as it does Atenveldt internal politics of
the nastiest sort, is inappropriate to the Ansteorran list. (And
before the knee-jerk anti-censorship goons attack, that's an opinion,
not an attempted command.) So there.
Donal