ANST - Fwd: copyright permission withdrawn

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Thu Jun 25 22:56:55 PDT 1998

On Fri, 26 Jun 1998 00:40:32 EDT AuroraeB at aol.com writes:

><< Actually, I followed that link and I still don't know what it's all
about.
> It gives you some letters that were written regarding this incident,
but
> there is no overview of what is going on.  So, if you don't know what's
> going on the web link will not lead you to the answers.  I know.....
>
>I went to that website to see if it would clarify things, and I still
dont
>know what is going on.... Oh well it must be one of those things that
only
>those privy to all the information would know about.  Sounds like I
should be
>glad to not know what it is all about, I just get so tired of all the
politics
>and he said-she said stuff.............
>
>Tracy

Well, MY request for someone to post just the official facts in the case
has resulted with  attacks on me personally via private E-mail.  I have
basically been called ignorant, uneducated, lazy, and a low-life.
Fortunatly, one person was nice enough to forward the requested info to
me privately, and ,having the information I requested, I am satisfied and
feel no more need to pursue the subject.

Scott Waggoner
Mayne de la Croix --- The original MiB
Gate's Edge Canton, Barony of  Stargate,  Ansteorra

-----Are YOU fighting at TRF this year? Ask me for details-----