ANST - duct tape info

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Fri Jun 26 11:12:16 PDT 1998

On 26 Jun 98, at 5:35, Mark.S Harris wrote:

> Does anyone check out the files I mention? If not, I have other projects
> that I want to work on.

religiously ... and i always save the reference messages you send out to
the relevent email archive areas (ordered by topic) ... so that if following up
on a topic, the pointers to the reference materials are easily to hand ...

but then i'm a informational packrat with several pieces of paper saying i'm
a history and/or library / information science kinda guy .. though found that
computers and coding pay's a lot better ...

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves