ANST - duct tape info

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Fri Jun 26 13:58:03 PDT 1998

On Fri, 26 Jun 1998 05:35:49 -0600 "Mark.S Harris"
<rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com> writes:
>Sandy M Koenig wrote:
>>
>> I have seen purple duct tape, but don't know where to get it.   Any
>> clues?
>>
>> raven
>>
>  <snip>

>Raven, did you even take a look at the file I mentioned? The question
that
>started the whole thread off that I saved came from someone asking where
>to get purple duct tape.
>
>I hate to clutter up this list with messages that are already in my
>files,even if this file is small with less than three pages of info.
>
>Does anyone check out the files I mention? If not, I have other
>projects that I want to work on.
>
>I have pasted the first message in the file below. There is even a
>message from our own illustrious Don Tivar.
>
>Stefan li Rous
>stefan at texas.net

Well, Stefan, since Raven cannot access your website, perhaps you would
be kind enough to paste the whole file (you said only three pages long)
into an EMAIL message privately to her instead of jumping on her about
it. I also had missed the original message that started the thread about
the purple duct tape, and I as well cannot access websites either. I
personally have no need for purple duct tape so I didnt feel the need to
pursue it.

Scott Waggoner
Mayne de la Croix --- The original MiB
Gate's Edge Canton, Barony of  Stargate,  Ansteorra

-----Are YOU fighting at TRF this year? Ask me for details-----