ANST - Baronial question.

Robert Brown gorm at intplsrv.net
Fri Jun 26 21:46:57 PDT 1998

Timothy A. McDaniel wrote:
.  I don't know why, if that's so -- to give the heavy fighters a chance

> to swing a stick and win *something*?
>
> Daniel "speak softly" de Lincolia
> --

Here's my understanding of it.  The area, as in the case of the Far West (FYI
Japan is included, for awhile we had an then Court Baroness here from there), is
so small that it isn't really big enough to make it a full principality, but
because of it's isolation, it would be impractical to have every award including
AoA's come from the main land where they have no idea what's happening, hence a
new type of branch.