ANST - awards

Sandy M Koenig ravensmk at juno.com
Sat Jun 27 02:54:13 PDT 1998

My feelings are:
	If someone wants to win an award for the work they are doing,
that's fine, and if you are in it for that only that's okay too, I guess.
 A lot of people I know do it for the fun, and if they win an award,
that's okay too.
What really ticks me off is people who do a lot of buttering up and get
their awards that way.   And don't say it doesn't happen.  I know someone
personally who was kissing up to a Baroness just to get their AOA, then
griped because they hadn't gotten it.   Those who are deserving is one
thing, but those who get one just because they hang out with the right
people is not right.
I know a lot of people who were very deserving of their awards, and I
know a lot who weren't.

raven