ANST - Humorous SCA versions of hell...[long]

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Sat Jun 27 09:24:37 PDT 1998

<< Vocal herald hell:  Must read award, but no one can hear you no matter
 how loud you yell, and they all keep  going "WHAT?? SPEAK UP!" and the
 king wont let you go on until everyone hears the scroll read.  For
 eternity you end up screaming "PRAY LET ALL KNOW" etc.

Ooooh, that's mean.

Come to think of it, that reminds me of an article I saw in an "Elvira" comic
that I read.

But I digress.....

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)