ANST - awards

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Sat Jun 27 22:39:26 PDT 1998

On Sat, 27 Jun 1998 19:57:42 EDT ravensmk at juno.com (Sandy M Koenig)
writes:
>I personally don't care who does or doesn't get an award, and I am
>certainly not worried about getting one.   I am in it for the fun,
>getting away from Mundania.  i am glad Mayne finally got his AOA.  he
>works very hard, but again, he  works without expectation of
>recognition.
>
>raven

Well, that is sort of the creed of my household, do it because you want
to, do it because someone asked, or do it because it needs to be done.
If you truly deserve an award, eventually someone will give it to you. I
was one of those "WHat? I thought he already had his AoA" people, but I
eventually got it.  My best advice to anyone is do what you are
comfortable with, and if that makes you deserve an award, you will get
it.

Scott Waggoner
Mayne de la Croix --- The original MiB
Gate's Edge Canton, Barony of  Stargate,  Ansteorra (SCA stuff)