ANST - Re: An annoyance that needs to end!

AuroraeB at aol.com AuroraeB at aol.com
Sun Jun 28 11:45:57 PDT 1998

Oh my GOD!

What an arrogant and Megalomaniacal piece of crap!  If it weren''t so mean-
spirited, I'd be laughing my ass off at the ridiculousness of it.

However your annoying
>>habit of including the entire email message of everypost you reply to
>>has pissed me off!

Boy, you sure get pissed off easily.  Such anger is not good for your blood
pressure.

If you have any consideration for your fellow list readers stop
>>including the entire messages with your replies.

You are an authorized representative of the entire list now?  Funny, I didn't
vote for you.....

If you choose to
>>continue this rude habit and waste my, and others, time, then I will
>>take your actions to be hostile

Can we say Paranoid Personality Disorder Boys and Girls?

Futhermore, I will let those in
>>my circle of influence to do the same.

This is the most laughable part..... In my circle of influence"?!?!   Sounds
like somebody has been watching too many cartoons and fancies himself a
powerful warlord or something.

My words are harsh and I hope they piss you off enough to take the
>>actions neccesary to solve this problem.

Why should the fact that YOU are pissed off cause anybody to want to do
anything.

This bulls**t is not only unchivalrous to an extraordinary degree, but
unacceptable.  What a bully!  I think this person has definately shown his
true colors, not to mention his ass with this little childish outburst.

Sounds to me like somebody is cranky, and needs a cup of warm milk and a nap.

Geez, people..........

GET A GRIP ON REALITY!

Tracy