ANST - Stargate area WWW access

Pat St. Jean stjeanp at pdq.net
Sun Jun 28 12:03:36 PDT 1998

On Sun, 28 Jun 1998, you wrote:
>every few months, i manage to throw together a 75-80% complete basic
>machine and donate it to a worthy friend / companion ... the only geas i lay
>on the recepient, that they pass along the gear to someone else when they
>get a better machine (most do in time).  downside, you end up being that
>persons designated technical resources (g)

Yep!  You're right that it can become a little taxing, but what the
heck.  We've got the knowlege, so as long as it isn't abused or taken
for granted, let's pass some of it on.

>get a number of people together and pool the excess parts, who knows
>how many machines you could build

I'm working on it right now...

Felipé San Juan
Barony of Stargate
Kingdom of Ansteorra

--
Pat in Houston    1997 XLH 883 (Rocinante)    http://freeweb.pdq.net/stjeanp
AMA #628294 TMRA #32588 HOG #1027226          EKIII codes with me!

  "...any way the wind blows." -- Freddie Mercury/Queen