ANST - Children stop...

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Mon Jun 29 04:33:36 PDT 1998

SCOTT A WAGGONER wrote:
>  Any Email I receive becomes MY property to do with as I wish,
> so I do not feel I was being unethical.

> Mayne de la Croix

You may want to reconsider this. Others have commented on the
legal issues. Currently, the laws are still a bit behind the
technology and I don't want to get into another discussion
on this.

However, you and Raven have said you don't have web access and
that you would still like to take advantage of some of the
files that I have put together. I have said I was willing to
send them by email. However, the statement above makes me
much less willing to send you any of my files by email for
fear my generosity would be taken advantage of.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net