ANST - Academy

tomchiu at ibm.net tomchiu at ibm.net
Mon Jun 29 10:01:53 PDT 1998

Greetings Your Excellency,

Hi. I am Hsienchang Thomas Chiu mundanely or just Thomas SCA-wise. I
attended the Academy this past weekend and I have misplaced one of my
weapons and I'm wondering if anyone has found it. It has a steel
dish-shaped guard, with straight quillons that is attached the
hand-guard, a dark-colored leather padding under the dish, a
black-plastic handle wound w/ brass-wire, short steel spacer b/w dish
and quillons, roundish pommel, a Hostin-Plus blade w/ an electric tip
barrel under the plastic tip, which is secured w/ blue tip-tape. Please
let me know if it is among the items found. Thank you.

sincerely,

Hsienchang Thomas Chiu