ANST - Squire/Knight relationship

Nathan W. Jones njones at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jun 29 10:11:45 PDT 1998

Greetings Friends!

Joe Wolf wrote:

> Is it usual for a Peer to address/cover/train inter-personal skills with their student?

That's how I interpret my relationship with Mistress Meadhbh.  She is my mentor in all things, the person who pats me on the back when I do good (or, lately it's "do anything at all") and she's the person who I have given the right to kick me in the butt and chew me out for screwing up.

When she accepted me as her apprentice she told the assembled crowd of her fellow Laurels, "Let me know the good things that he does, but also let me know the bad."  I feel that what I do reflects on her, and so I try very hard to make most of the comments she gets positive ones.

Gio di Cellini
Northkeep