ANST - Hospitaler Needed for Gate's Edge

Jan Downs warrior at texas.net
Mon Jun 29 10:41:16 PDT 1998

To Mayne de la Croix,
I respect your defense of your lady. I percieved your response as just that.
I refuse to make judgements and/or criticize whether or not you should have
posted Othar's email to the general list, mainly because if he had attacked
my lady with such vitriol I cannot say that i would not have done the same
thing or even have posted a public challenge of arms. I can be very laid
back but when it comes to my lady I am very fierce and protective. I am
sorry that you have decided to cancel your future commitments to the SCA; I
was hoping to meet you at the TRF.
Good luck in your future endeavors.
Martel