ANST - list and SCA

Jan Downs warrior at texas.net
Mon Jun 29 10:49:04 PDT 1998

To Raven,
I posted something to the list regarding this incident and I hope you pass
it on to him. I've never met either of you or for that matter Othar.
However I don't think that vitriol like that is chivalrous and I don't think
Mayne was unchivalrous in his defense of you. I am not going to go into
whether or not he should have sent Othar's email to the list; it's not my
judgement to make and I cannot say that I would not have done the same thing
if someone had attacked my lady in such a fashion. I am sorry Mayne has
decided to leave the SCA; I had hoped to meet him at the TRF.
Martel