ANST - mis-quoted ... was: list and SCA

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Mon Jun 29 15:38:34 PDT 1998

On 29 Jun 98, at 17:45, Sandy M Koenig wrote:

> > , why waste  your
> >time and energies on those that are truely unworthy?
>
> yes, he is defintely not worth my time and energy
>
> raven

if quoting my words in public, in the future i would request that you please
use a wider quote that would more clearly show the origional meaning ...
the subset of my words that you chose to use makes it seem that i am
directly supporting your case against this particul individual.  these are
NOT my words, and this is NOT the intent of the origional posting ... i am
not involved and take no side in this matter, other than a observer of a
public conflict.

for the record, my exact words were:

"the world offers such a rich choice in worthwhile enemies, why waste your
time and energies on those that are truely unworthy?"

this was a philosophical / machiavellian comment about the nature of
conflict in the world at large, it was meant to convey the importance of
transcending the smaller annoyances so that you can concentrate your
energies on the bigger issues ... it was not applied to any particular
individual or situation, as your sub-quote would suggest.

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves